We aim to provide the most optimal setting for rehabilitation and recovery.
To achieve this goal, we offer the following amenities:
- 36 private, luxurious rooms with guest accommodations
- Rooms specifically designed to treat dialysis patients
- Adaptive kitchen for re-learning skills of daily living
- Day rooms designed for patients and their families to gather and support one another
- Transition apartment where patients can practice their independence before going home
- Outdoor healing and mobility courtyard designed to promote safe community re-entry
- Outdoor putting green and other therapeutic activities focused on functional recovery
- Large interdisciplinary gyms
- Flat-screen TVs
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
While visiting or staying with us, it is important to note the following guidelines that ensure the comfort of everyone in the hospital:
Our patients are provided meals approved for their unique health conditions by a team of health care professionals and prepared with each patient’s treatment and recovery in mind.
Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Lunch: 12 noon – 1:00 p.m.
Patients and visitors may quietly use personal cellular phones inside the hospital so long as the devices do not interfere with patient privacy or the hospital’s healing environment. A telephone is located in each patient’s room.
Flower and Balloon Information
We restrict plants and flowers in patient-care areas where patients are highly immunosuppressed such as those with cancer or who are recovering from a transplant. Latex balloons are not permitted.
Free parking is provided for patients and visitors in parking lots on the hospital campus.
Our chaplains are available to address emotional and spiritual issues. Their services include individual and group consultations, prayer support and referrals to spiritual resources upon the patient’s discharge by the hospital.
Regular visiting hours are generally from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily.
Children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult when visiting the hospital.
Visitors may be required to follow certain procedures, depending on the condition of the patient. The nurse staff will provide specific instructions for visiting these patients.
Complimentary Wi-Fi is available for all patients and families. Users should note the connection is not encrypted and users assume all responsibility for access.